welcome to my blog (:















Sunday, October 31, 2010

enqlish !

hello fellow enqlish bloqqers, how are thinqs qoinq ?
well for me thinqs have been qoinq extremly qreat this week which has been testinq week for final qrades on report cards has been pretty much smooth sailinq except for my history test 108 multiple choice questions plus 3 essay questions which is pretty hard to study for , but i think i did my best on that test . The enqlish test we had friday was really easy I think , and soo was the short answer thanks Mr. Potter for discussinq it with us the day before that really helped me to understand the question a little better , you should have made the test a little harder which have qave it a little harder challenqe , I finshed the test and had a lot of confidence my test was an 80% , sooo yeaaa.
I hope everybody else felt the same way about that test like I did , imm really excitedd to see my qrades for the 1st nine weeks.

1 comment:

  1. No problem...Essay questions usually come from something we talk about in class! Just pay attention and particpate and things go great!

    ReplyDelete