welcome to my blog (:















Wednesday, September 22, 2010

englishh class !

We have been working for 2 weeks on our trial paper research its alot of work when you think about it , but its not that bad I mean we could be reading poetry and having tests every week soo yeaa.
I'm researching Andrea Yates there is soooo much info I found on her so my research has been pretty much smooth sailing , the only part I hated about the whole project was the notecards which are very time consuming.
Today we were just typing up our works cited page which was very easyyy for the least part I thinkk. Mr potter is the coolest teacher I have besides my Choir teacher , Mr potter never pronounces my name right which is not very hard and on top of that he called me last today for checking my works cited page thanxx Mr potter haaah !

2 comments:

  1. Since you finally corrected me...ahem...I will never get your name wrong again. Mr. Lehman is a cool teacher...I'm glad you like him. I hope your feeling a little less stressed about your Science class! See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaii gurl i like ur blog lol and i know iw ould be mad too if he pronounced my name wrong to lol...this has nothing to do wit the blog but um Creeper (insider) HA!

    ReplyDelete