welcome to my blog (:















Monday, April 4, 2011

english class !

Hello bloggers, gosh its really been a while since we just came back from spring break i really was dreading coming back and getting back into the flow of homework, test and quizzes. But i really like the project that was assigned to us, The multi-genre novel I chose to read Twilight. Which mainly consists of two teens that share a forbidden love, but each day it will be tested and in such it will show them how strong the relationship really is. The project for me was really easy I started planning ahead what I would chose to do from each of the 3 columns. I really liked the discussion we had today about william shakespeare , which whenever his name is said the first thing you hear are groans and the students saying how pointless his stories are. In mr. Potters words "William Shakespeares is the man". And we read a sonnet today which was written over 500 years ago and he wrote about a girl's beauty that he is comparing to alot of different things from  the summer and how her beauty will be forever eternal. Im not looking forward to reading the story julius ceaser it sounds pretty boring , but ill just wait and see i guess .

1 comment:

  1. Im with you on that, i didnt want to come back to school because spring break was so fun. I know the first day we get back we are going to have homework. I think that multi-genre project was pretty easy, it just took a while to do. HAHA shakespeare! i dont want to do that unit. Well i like this post. See ya!

    ReplyDelete