welcome to my blog (:















Tuesday, April 12, 2011

english class !

Hello bloggers , yaaaay we got our report cards yesterday and I myself am very satisfied with my grades especially math which is my least favorite subject but hey I have an 85 in that class sooo im just fine. Anyways let me see last week we started watching the Julius Caesar movie Thursday and finished it on Friday which , was very confusing to me since we couldn't watch the movie from the very begining which mad me very upset because I knew nothing that was going on. But me myself whenever I talk about Julius Caesar in English I hear the same exact thing how boring the New Unit is which is not vbery pleasing for me to hear because I hate reading stories those such that will bore me. We just started reading the book Monday which is for me the worst day of the week and the hardest trying to re-adjust from the weekend. In my own opinion the story isn't really that bad, the language they use in the book is pretty annoying but other then that its okay i guess. Hopefully reading this book will become more interesting so far we learned how Julius Caesar  was seen as everything and everybody in the town respected him. Then we learn about Brutus and Cassius who tries to turn Brutus against Caesar saying such things as how Brutus has the same things that Julius Caesar has , but he does not recieve the same respect as he does. I can't wait until something else supensful happens in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment