welcome to my blog (:















Friday, February 4, 2011

english class !

For me I am the oldest of my siblings, I have a 10 year little sister who is in the 5th grade and is very annoying and weird hahah. I have two little brothers the oldest is 3 years old and the youngest is 10 months . Growing up with my siblings is just mind blowing their growing up so fast its hard to believe how fast years go by. Next year my little sister will be in middle school she will be going to Middle School West , which happens to be the same middle school I myself went to. My little brothers aren't really as annoying as my youngest sister , but they have their moments were I would like to pull my hair out and lock myself in my room , but hey there my siblings I guess that's kinda there job to annoy me into insanity lol . My youngest brother just started walking , which is really cute to see him walking and scooting throughout the house but is also very scary to come home from school and see that he has messed my room up entirely which doesn't make me to hapyy because I'm a neat freak , and I flip out when something is missed placed in my room . Anyways like I said before siblings can't live with them , but you also can't live without them.I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without any of those little rascals they just put a smile on my face everyday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment