welcome to my blog (:















Tuesday, February 8, 2011

english class !

 Lately in english class I've pretty much been on top of these blogs I always have them done by Monday or Tuesday, Because I know that If I wait I will forget and that would put a damper on my grades which wouldn't help because I'm trying maintain at least a 3.5 GPA . Many of my friends later found out that by not doing there blogs each week that there grades would be affetced , because blogs is a huge majority of our grades , soo yeahh. Hello bloggers , this weeks topic is to say something that you might consider to be a complete waste of time . Well for me myself I just got an I-pad for christmas which Happens to be the best present I have ever gotten anywho I always find myself downloading a million apps on it from angry birds , to the Sim's 3 , Coloring Book , Pandora , Scrabble . Angry Birds just happens to be the game that I could play all day If you let me lol , that game is just so addicting I tell you the little birds are in a catapult in which you use your finger to fling them across the game board and you have to knock over other birds , sounds pretty stupid but it is very entertaining. Facebook is another thing that I find myself to be very addicted to i really don't know why its pretty stupid if you think about it hahah ! I also downloaded an app that is nothing but a coloring book which might sound childish , anyways the pictures are always so cute and I love to color them , which my parents laugh at me that game is very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment