welcome to my blog (:















Tuesday, February 15, 2011

enqlish class !

Hello bloggers ! How has everybody been ? Well me myself I've been alright kinda stressed about upcoming tests and the OGT's . Anywho one of the best movies I have seen was Stepbrothers the whole movie is very comedic it had me laughing the whole time its just a laugh . Another movie that I am really into well more like a series , but that would happen to be Twilight the characters are very relatable . The story consists of a teenage love that is forbidden and looked down on by there peers which only makes them rebel to see eachother anyways , there are always obstacles that keep them apart but in the end they find eachother and its just magical lol . Movies that I have recently seen are Justin Bieber's Never Say Never , and The Roomates . Well I think personally The Roomates the commercial seems better than the movie and the movie itself was not scary it just has alot of funny parts I think haha . The justin Bieber movie ohh myy gossh , it was everything i thought it would be honestly it was kind of a biography of his life story from where he started of to where he is now . The movie is very cute it has parts where he is singing with other musicians , or having live performances the movie was just so cute I cried soo yeaah it inspired me hahah !

No comments:

Post a Comment