welcome to my blog (:















Friday, May 6, 2011

english class !

Hello Bloggers !
today is fridayyyy yes probably my favorite day out of the whole weeek, and it's also the month of may which also happens to mean there are only likee twenty days of school left !
I am trying to really do my best these last couple of weeks sooo that I can enjoy my summer to the fullest with no dull days. Anyways alot of my teachers have been starting to talk about the final exams that we are going to have the last week and a half of school which im realllly not looking forward to at all , but at least the weather will be amazing which means it will finally be SUMMER (: This week in english class we have been re-taking quizzes that we could re-do in attempts to getting a better grade, we also finally finished Julius Caesar which was not a very interesting book to me some days I just wanted to fall asleep but I didn't. The last chapters of the book for me were not very interesting , the one chapter that stuck out the most for me would be when Brutus is in his tent reading and he sees an apparation which appears to be Caesar's ghost seeking revenge on all the conspirators that killed him. One by one the commit suicide by stabbing thereselves with there own sword. But un-like the others Brutus wants to die an honourable death he asks Strato to hold out  his sword and he will run upon it , which he did and his dying words were now Caesar be still. i killed not thee with half so good a will. What this means is that it was easier to kill hiself than it was killing Caesar who seen him as a good friend. He would be remembered as the nobelest man of them all, his intenions on killing Caesar were only for the good of Rome not out of envy like the other conspirators. Now in English class we are starting a new book about Orson Welles , yesterday we just took notes an today we just watched a biography about him and his work. I hope this book is better than Julius Casear if not I will be struggling from trying not to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment