welcome to my blog (:















Sunday, May 15, 2011

English class !

Hello bloggers !
I'll give a short and brief sum up of the new book we are reading about Orson Welles , me myself and didn't think I would have liked this book very much but it is very relatable what is going on in some ways. Some of the things the young Kid named Richard talks about are very out there, but the book is very entertaining in all I guess. With is book we are doing the same thing that we did with Julius Caesar reading a certain amount of chapters and then having short brief quizzes about those chapters and sometimes there would be quotes or vocabulary also. I didn't really find The book Julius Caesar very interesting with the old English and all , but Orson Welles on the other hand is very entertaining and catches everybody's attention and it really passes the time in class. Unlike Julius Caesar whenever we were suppose to read that book in class I would dread every minute of it and I felt like it only made the class period drag along slower and slower which wasn't the best. Any-who the school year is narrowing which is very exciting I'm counting down everyday and making everything count for my grades, with the days narrowing down this would only mean the final exams are also coming soon as well and I'm not looking forward to all of that studying and notecards everywhere ughghh !!

No comments:

Post a Comment