welcome to my blog (:















Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hello english (:

hellooo bloggers :
Lately I feel as If each day is dragging and the weeks as well maybe It's because we only have 3 weeks left , and in two weeks we will begin testing for exams the only thing in the world im dreading and probably the last thing on my mind kinda. I am striving to ed with amazing grades to show off all the hard work and dedication I put into my Sophmore year so my summer will be amazing !!!
Anywho we are summing up the last pages of Orson Welles probably to me the most interesting book we have read all year , and the only book that has truly kept my attention the whole way through. The teenage character in the story has really found his way and is moving at the beat of his drum at the very begining of the story he was constantly struggling asking the constant question "Who am I ?" But he finally realizes who he is and what he stands for in the new chapter 16/17 he stood up to Orson Welles and later makes a Deal with him later in which Orson apologizes for all of the harsh things he had recently said to Richard and let's him rejoin to cast of the play Julius Caesar. In this whole experience just when Richard finds the one girl that finally likes him , he finds out that she was seeing Orson Welles too but , Orson Welles is married and he has a pregnant wife so he is technically having an affair with one of his so called workers of the cast which is awful. But the play is going all well until Richard's friends give shout out's sying Black Crow during his speaking role in the play. I can't wait until we finish this book it seems like every chpter is even better than the last , I just hope that Orson Welles is found out about his cheating ways. I just hope the Exam for english is is easy as the little short tests we take in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment